Monday, March 1, 2010

Lazy weekend, kind of

This past weekend was a very busy one. I should say it was an easy one to make excuses not to find time for a long run :(

Friday night was dinner with friends and an early night (bed @10pm). I went to ALARC Core at Lindbergh about 30 minutes early to get in a couple miles because I had brunch plans at 10am. I had a VERY sore lower back when I woke up because I shoveled a friend's walkway the day before. Luckily it loosened up after about 5 minutes of running.

Then I joined the Core group for two sets of circuits. It was a good workout, and felt slightly different since I was not used to running that much immediately prior to the circuits.

I made it to brunch, then had a meeting, then hosted a dinner party on Saturday evening. A good time was had by all, although I ate far too much. I went to a family event on Sunday late in the morning, and did not run before it because I slept in. After a big brunch (again), I wanted to watch the US-Canada hockey game, which I did. Then I went home and the sun was getting low and I was tired. I did not get a long run in this weekend. There's my one mulligan! This will not happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment