Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Core, swimming, pizza, and 4 miles

Need to catch up on a couple days here.
Monday was Core, and I had 10 straightaways to do at Lindbergh beforehand. Then I had time to go downstairs to the weight room before 6pm when Core started. I coached a small group inside because about 1/4 of the group went outside to run hills. It's that time of year, the big transition outside!
I got up early on Tuesday to go swimming at Hopkins Masters. Our drills were a little longer than usual, mixing in an 800 yard swim. I didn't get a nap in yesterday, then had a meeting in Minneapolis at 6pm which included some really delicious pizza. I hadn't run my scheduled 3-4 easy miles, so I went over to Lindbergh with a full stomach. These were probably my slowest miles in a while, but that's ok - I was a little sluggish with all that yummy pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment