Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunday through Tuesday early AM

Had a great run on Sunday in downtown Minneapolis. It was the most beautiful day of the year with temperatures in the 60's! There were many people out and about, which was great to see.
I did 4.7 easy miles, not caring about how fast/slow I was going. I could still feel the race in my legs from the day before, but that faded after the first mile or two.
On Monday I coached ALARC Core but missed the weights beforehand. We had a good workout with the "standard" effort - nothing too crazy, but a good effort nonetheless.
This morning I swam and felt great. I was hitting all the times for the drills, usually finishing a little quickly. I'll run a few miles today per Boss Bill's schedule. The high today is 50 and it's overcast, perfect running weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment