Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week of March 1

The past few days have been very busy with a project I'm wrapping up with a tight timeline. Not an excuse, but I literally had to work on it all day yesterday. Core was canceled due to a basketball game at the gym, so I didn't get my usual Wednesday workout in.
However, I did add a swimming workout to the schedule on Tuesday morning! It's at 5:15am (yikes!) at the junior high about 3 blocks away from my house. I'd like to incorporate 1-2 days of swimming in my training per week leading up to Grandma's. We'll see what Boss Bill advises me at lunch today as we go over my plan.
Monday at Core was a good workout. I coached and lifted weights beforehand. I'm feeling strong and it felt good. Because we weren't having Core on Wednesday (yesterday), we went to the Lone Spur afterward :)
Hopefully I'll get an afternoon run in and possibly tomorrow as well. It's beautiful outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment