Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tuesday-Saturday summary

It was a very busy week with work and evening meetings, therefore I didn't get to do all the scheduled workouts for the week. Hopefully this'll be the last time this happens before the marathon.
I usually have a swimming workout on Tuesday mornings, but didn't make it this week because Monday got late. I went straight from work to a meeting on Wednesday, so didn't get to work out that day - and the exact same thing happened on Thursday. However, I did get in a great swimming workout on Thursday morning before work.
Friday was very busy as well for the entire day so I didn't get a workout. But I did go to ALARC Core to do two circuits in the Lindbergh Center. I haven't done circuits in a couple weeks, rather I have been doing the running portions of our regular workouts. I only did a partial workout that day because I was getting ready for a four-hour run on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment